Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19,
camp this year has been cancelled. 

Follow this link to


By now, you are probably all aware of the growing pandemic, COVID-19. While the situation is still developing, dynamic and difficult to predict, we consider it our first responsibility to protect the health and wellbeing of the CloudCatcher community, including our most vulnerable members. We have not come to this decision lightly, and have been continuously revising and reappraising our response to the situation, guided by the best advice from health care organisations globally. As such, we are making the most centred and compassionate decision that we can, based on the information that we have at this time--and that decision is to let go of CloudCatcher 2020.

Our plan moving forward is to offer this Camp in 2021:  holding to the same intention, and deepening into our work with the story of Vasilisa the Brave and the Baba Yaga.

What does this mean for you as a Camper?

We will be offering full refunds to all Campers. 

In order to process your refund, it is important that you provide your name & bank account details to the CloudCatcher email address (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.). Although we will work to process your refunds as quickly as possible, please approach this with patience and kindness; the organisers are all volunteers, and we expect there to be a large amount of work to do in the next few weeks as we respond to this cancellation. 

Perhaps though, you might consider the following: 

Because this Camp will be offered in 2021, you might want to hold your place for that Camp with the payment you’ve already made. 

OR, you might want to consider the option of using all or part of your Camp fees as an offering to CloudCatcher, in support of our continuity. 

Let’s take a moment in full transparency. CloudCatcher WitchCamp is a not-for-profit, volunteer-run community event, and although we will almost certainly still be able to continue Camp into the future, the cancellation of this year’s Camp will have a significant impact on our budget (a full budget outline will be posted in the following weeks as this cancellation resolves). 

There is no obligation to do either of the latter options, but please inform us of your choice (REFUND, HOLD PLACE, or FULL/PARTIAL OFFERING) when providing your bank account details to the CloudCatcher email address

We would like to thank you for your understanding and patience in this. We hope you all are taking the precautions necessary to get all our communities through this time, and we wish you all the best in staying healthy and safe.

In honour of the magical work you’ve already been doing in preparation for Camp, we invite you to continue this month’s work with the Flaming Skulls, to share any insights and gnosis you’ve had over the past months, and to reach out on the event page and connect with other Campers by sharing your stories and commenting on each other’s posts. If anything, this is an opportunity for all of us to slow down, to go small and local, and to take stock and be in gratitude with what we have.

With much love and many blessings, the CloudCatcher Orgs